Follow the directions below to make a FL Choices account and complete the GRADED activity
2. Under “Sign in” click on “create an account”
3. Click the “Go” button next to “Middle School or Junior High School Student”
4. Select your date of birth and click on the “find” button to select Milwee Middle School.
5. Fill in your full first and last name.
6. Pick “2018” as your year of graduation. Provide an email address.
7. Account Name: Use the your Student number (Example: 0123456)
8. Password: Use your birthday in YYYYYMMDD format. (Example: 19990101 if your birthday was January 1st, 1999)
9. Type in a security question and answer in case you need to reset your password.
11. You have successfully created your account. Click “click here to continue.”
1. Title a piece of paper with your NAME, TEACHER, CLASS PERIOD, and title it CAREER EDUCATION.
2. Click on the “Career Planning” tab and select “Learn About Yourself.”
3. Do the “Interest Profiler” survey
4. Explore the top careers for you based on the survey.
5. On your paper, write down 3 (or more) careers that you find most interesting.
6. Answer the Following Questions:
A. What interests you about each career that you selected?
B. How much education do you need for that career?
C. What is the average annual income for that career?
7. Again, click on “Learn About Yourself” and do the “Career Cluster” survey
8. Add your top cluster to your online portfolio.
9. On your paper, list your top career cluster(s)
10. Click on the “Career Planning” tab at the top and select “Explore Careers.”
11. Explore this section and find careers that fit your “Career Cluster”
A. Add careers that you like to your online portfolio.
B. On your paper, list your top careers.
C. Predict: What type of classes (in high school and beyond) should you take to prepare for your top careers? (you can find out what electives are recommended for each career cluster after clicking on it)
12. When complete, turn in your paper. Then go back to the “Learn About Yourself” page and do one of the other surveys.